Blogging is something I’ve been doing since I was able to walk,Chronus Level Equitydeppengeekwire not just because it’s my favorite way to waste time but also because the looks people give me when they realize I’m blogging means a lot. How many times have you wished you could be someone else and write, blog, and post all day long? Maybe even take photos of yourself every day? Well here’s your chance! moviewatcher is a social media blog that allows you to post anything from your daily routine to personal projects. You can post as many posts as you want, but only one can be view on any given day. So what are you waiting for? Get started by signing up for an account today!
What’s included in the $5.95 price plan?
The ability to comment on your posts and photos
Add a comment or two on your posts, or simply share a photo with a comment. It doesn’t matter what you do, whether you post daily or weekly, you will always be interest in the comments section. You can also easily add photos to your posts, and once you have a few, you can easily post them as well.
You can export your photos to a variety of formats
Use these links to find more information about how you can export photos simasvip from your account:
PNG – Perfect for saving lower resolution photos
JPG – Great for high-res photos
CMYK – Not recommended for high resolution photos
Or upload your own images!
You are now able to upload your own photos, and if you want a high resolution version, you can simply click the “plus” button at the bottom of your post and select “plus” photos” to create a new collection. You can also save any photos you have to your account, and you can easily immediately lpllive see what type of post you have written next.
Try it free
If you’ve been waiting to get your foot in the door with blogging, you may be interested in taking a look at this free class. While it may come with a relatively steep price tag, it’s a great way to get a feel for the basics and see how you like them.
Pay if you finish with 30 posts or 5,000 views!
If you finished with 30 or more posts, you can pay if you want a certain number of views for that post. This is usually a good sign that the content was engaging, relevant, and easy to consume. If you finished with less than 5,000 views, you need to work on your blogging skills and find a new way to get the word out.
How to sign up for an account:
- Click “Add Account”
- Select which blog you want to sign up for
- Follow the directions on the Analytics page
- To start, click “Sign Up” button
- You’ll be taken to their signup page 6. Click “Create an Account”
- Your account will be created for you. 8. Your first post will appear here 9. Your last post will appear here 10. Once you have finished with your first post, follow these steps
- Once you have been approved for review (30 posts minimum), you can set a time limit and publish new content 13). Pay if you finish with 30 posts or more 14). Cancel anytime if you finish with 1 post or less 15). If you are having issues following these steps, then contact them immediately.